Saturday, May 16, 2009

greys season 5 finale

Meredith: amanda, you cant be out here.
amanda: Would you want to be all alone at a time like this? We had 30seconds of interaction before he saved my life and... it wasnt even nice. I was standing at a corner when this ordinary guy stands next to me and smiles and i am co busy scoping for someone hotter that i didnt even give him a second look.The next thing i know, he throws me out of a way of a bus i am going to walk in front in and i almost get myself killed. He literally, swept me off my feet. That is my prince in that bed.
Meredith: ok. you can stay till the end of surgery.

did you say it
I love you
I dont ever want to live with you
you changed my life

did you say it

make a plan.
set a goal.
work towards it
but every now and then
look around
drink it in

Cause this is it

It might all be gone tomorrow.

No comments: